Welcome to The Art Therapy Studio
Have you ever wondered …
- Why it’s so hard to put certain emotions into words?
- To express what you feel?
- To tell your story?
- To ask for help?
- And be understood?
It’s not because you’re a “bad communicator.”
- And it’s not because you’re “broken” or “out of touch” with your emotions.
- It’s because certain emotions are stored in the non-verbal part of your brain.
- It can be difficult to express them in a helpful, productive way.
- Unless you have a very special set of tools.
Art is one of those tools.
As an Art Therapist, I work with teens + grown-ups dealing with all kinds of feelings + challenges — like anxiety, grief, trauma and depression, and everyday patterns that can make it hard to succeed + enjoy your life.
But rather than sitting + talking about your challenges for 50 minutes straight, we use art + creativity to unlock your inner problem-solver — that powerful part of your brain that can put feelings into words, can create a plan to move forward, and can do absolutely anything.
Read more about my services for teens + grown-ups, and when you’re ready, call 916-276-0455 to set up your first appointment — or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
My studio is located in Fair Oaks Village near Sacramento, California.
It would be my honor to work with you — and to help you create, express, change, grow + heal.