Welcome to The Art Therapy Studio
Have you ever wondered …
- Why it’s so hard to put certain emotions into words?
- To express what you feel?
- To tell your story?
- To ask for help?
- And be understood?
It’s not because you’re a “bad communicator.”
- And it’s not because you’re “broken” or “out of touch” with your emotions.
- It’s because certain emotions are stored in the non-verbal part of your brain.
- It can be difficult to express them in a helpful, productive way.
- Unless you have a very special set of tools.
Art is one of those tools.
I am currently on sabbatical from my private practice. If you’d like to read more about my sabbatical, go here.
For other art therapists you can visit https://arttherapy.org/art-therapist-locator/.